Best Treatment Option - Hepatitis B (infectious liver inflammation type B)
Hepatitis B :-
Hepatitis is the Latin word for liver inflammation. Type B hepatitis is caused by a virus called hepatitis B virus. Other types of infectious liver inflammation include hepatitis A and hepatitis C.
|Causes of hepatitis B - Hepatitis B Treatment (Type B Hepatitis) Treatment
Hepatitis B virus can be spread many ways.
* By contact with blood from an infected person - transfusion of infected blood and blood products or by contaminated needles used by drug addicts.
* By sexual contact with an infected person.
* From a pregnant woman to her child during delivery.
* Type B hepatitis is highly infectious and can, in rare cases, be spread among family members without sexual contact or contact with infected blood. In these cases, the virus is probably spread by toothbrushes or kissing.
* The virus can also be contracted by a person, mostly healthcare workers, accidentally pricking themselves with a contaminated needle.
Type B hepatitis is commonly seen in drug users, homosexual men.
|Symptoms of Hepatitis B (Type B Hepatitis) - Treatment
Incubation period, from the time of exposure to the virus until the onset of the disease, is two to six months. Early symptoms include poor appetite, lack of interest in food, nausea, aching muscles and joints, and mild fever.
Then yellowing of the skin, mucous membranes, and white portions of the eyes (jaundice, icterus); light-coloured stools; and dark urine.
|THE TOLE 's Hepatitis B (Type B Hepatitis) Herbal Medicine Treatment and Acupuncture Treatment
Treatment for Hepatitis B (Type B Hepatitis):
Way of Hepatitis B (Type B Hepatitis) Herbal Medicine Treatment have been effective for treating Hepatitis B.
Usually we need the full medical reports then we can prescript the tailored make hepatitis herbal medicine to suit you.
The purpose of hepatitis herbs is to regenerate the liver's energy so that the liver can fight back the hepatitis virus on its own.