|What is Frozen Shoulder?|
Have you heard about frozen shoulder? Adhesive capsulitis is another name for frozen shoulder. It is a common condition in which the articular shoulder capsule swells, stiffens, pain and limited range of movement in your shoulder. It may happen after an injury of overuse it from a disease. Those who have a high risk for this disease such as diabetes or a stroke. The tissues around the joint stiffen, scar tissue forms and shoulder movements become difficult and painful. The condition usually comes on slowly, then goes away slowly over the course of a year or more.
|Frozen Shoulder – Causes|
When you stop using the joint normally, it can cause frozen shoulder because of pain, injury or a chronic health condition, such as diabetes or a stroke. Any shoulder problem can lead to frozen shoulder if you do not work to keep full range of motion.
Frozen shoulder occurs:
- After surgery or injury.
- Most often in people 40 to 70 years old.
- More often in women (especially in postmenopausal women) than in men.
- Most often on people with chronic diseases.
|Frozen Shoulder – Symptoms|
The early symptoms of frozen shoulder such as:
- A feeling of pain and tightness in the shoulder area, especially at night or in cold weather.
- A feeling of tightness, especially when putting the arm up and back, as you would do it you were throwing a ball overarm.
- Pain on the back of the wrist. (This specifically relates to frozen shoulder caused by subscapularis trigger points.)
- As time goes on, the symptoms will worsen although the pain may be reduced.
|The Tole’s Way of Medication – Frozen Shoulder Herbal Herbs Medicine and Frozen Shoulder Acupuncture Treatment|
Frozen Shoulder Treatment: Frozen shoulder can be treated with THE TOLE’s acupuncture Frozen Shoulder Treatment and Frozen Shoulder herbal medicine treatment. For the recovery time, it’s all depend on how long and how severe the problem is. You can also order our Frozen Shoulder herbs medicine through the net and we will courier the Frozen Shoulder herbs medicine to you.
|Please feel free to contact or email us for further details on our Frozen Shoulder herbs or Frozen Shoulder acupuncture herbal treatment at:|
THE TOLE ACUPUNCTURE – HERBAL MEDICAL CENTRE SDN BHD.
Tel No : 603-21418370 / 603-21451671
Operating Hours :