Best Treatment Option - Pelvic cancer is a type of cancer that attack any organs in pelvic area. It can happen to both sexes because pelvic area contain reproductive organs. For men, pelvic cancer includes testicular and prostate cancer. Meanwhile, ovarian, vaginal, vulvar, endometrial or uterine, and cervical cancer are examples of pelvic cancer for women.
Pelvic pain occurs when we felt a constant or intermittent pain and pressure anywhere in the abdomen below the navel. To get an accurate diagnose by your doctor, try to record the information about the pain such as when the pain occur, what you were doing when the pain occurs, and what helps the pain relief.
Pelvic Cancer /Carcinoma Disease Causes
There are many causes that can increase the risk factor of pelvic cancer. However, not all people who have risk factor will develop pelvic cancer, people who do not have risk factor also may develop pelvic cancer. The risk factors include:
1. Have had sexually transmitted diseases or AIDS/HIV.
2. Sexual intercourse at a young age.
3. If you are 50 years old and above.
4. Exposed to certain chemicals, environmental toxins, or medications.
5. Unprotected sexual intercourse.
6. Have multiple sexual partners or having sex with a person who has multiple sexual partners.
7. Having sex with a person who has been exposed to HPV.
8. Had undergone radiation treatment in the pelvic area.
9. The presence of breast cancer gene 1 or 2 that increase the development of breast cancer.
10. Smoking habits.
Pelvic Cancer /Carcinoma Disease Symptoms
Below are some lists of pelvic cancer symptoms. But remember, not all of these symptoms are the exact symptoms of pelvic cancer. You can just get yourself checked with an expert. The possible symptoms of pelvic cancer may include:
1. Pain in pelvis or abdominal area.
2. Vaginal discharge mixed with blood.
3. Abnormal vaginal bleeding.
4. Always feel tired all the time.
5. Sudden weight loss.
6. Abdominal bloating.
7. Continuous nausea and indigestion.
8. Always feeling full.
9. Often feel like going to the toilet due to pressure on the bladder.
10. Swelling of the leg.
Usually, Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture treatment are being used together to reduce the pelvic cancer symptoms and accelerate the improvement process.
THE TOLE ACUPUNCTURE - HERBAL MEDICAL CENTRE SDN BHD.
Lot 2.01, 2nd Floor,
Medical Specialist Floor,
Menara KH (Menara Promet),
Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel No : +603-21418370 / +603-21451671
Whatsapp (only): +6012-7688284