|What is Snoring?|
Snoring is the unpleasant sound during breathing while sleeping when part of a person suffering from respiratory problem. It occurs when there are restrictions on the flow of air in the airway at the back of the mouth and nose. Usually this occurs because they are too tired and also the overweight or obesity. This problem is more prevalent in men than in women. Sound produced when tissues in the upper airways shift and vibrate in each other.
In addition, for serious snoring condition it may indicate a health problem or disease. It not only makes a sound like a hoarse when breathing during sleep, but it can disrupt sleep partner or people nearby.
Snoring may also be caused by breathing space as narrow or obstructed airway. If breathing space so narrow they will be hard to breathe during sleep and forced to breathe so that sound comes out. Some factors that can cause snoring is:
- Alcohol and Smoking Consumption
Alcohol consumption will encourage tissue around the throat and esophagus relaxes into while smoking can also damage to the respiratory tract wall tissue and thereby become loose and block the airway.
- Nasal Problem
Through the nasal airway blockage due to allergies, colds and sinusitis can also cause snoring problem.
Taking tranquilizers, sedatives or sleeping pills that cause certain tissues sag and block the airway.
- Sleep Habits
In supine sleep habits may also exacerbate airway obstruction causing snoring sound more loud.
- Mouth Anatomy
Too soft palate is the most cause of snoring problems occur in adults. Tonsil and adenoid problem that usually occur in children that narrow the airways.
There are several symptom that may cause snoring :
- Chest pain at night.
- Choking and gasping at night.
- Difficult to concentrate.
- Excessive daytime sleepiness.
- High blood pressure.
- Noise during sleep.
- Restless sleep.
- Sore throat.
|THE TOLE’s Way of Herbs Medication – Snoring Herbal Medicine Treatment and Neuro Acupuncture Treatment|
How to prevent from snoring?
- Change healthier lifestyle through diet and exercise can also help snoring problem, especially for children and adult.
- Do not sleep supine, but sleep on the side position to reduce the risk of airway blocked by the tongue or soft palate from falling back during sleep.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking and get immediate treatment for allergies, cold or sinusitis that does not lead snoring.
- Need and important to lose weight for those who suffer from overweight. Among the things that can do to lose weight is to eat well and take a balanced diet and exercise.
Snoring Treatment: Snoring can be treated with THE TOLE’s neuro acupuncture snoring treatment and snoring herbal medicine treatment. For the recovery time, it’s all depend on how long and how bad the problem is. You can also order our Snoring herbs medicine through the net and we will courier the Snoring herbs medicine to you.
|Please feel free to contact or email us for further details on our Snoring herbs or Snoring acupuncture herbal treatment at:|
THE TOLE ACUPUNCTURE – HERBAL MEDICAL CENTRE SDN BHD.
Tel No : 603-21418370 / 603-21451671
Operating Hours :