Coronavirus or also called corona virus is a large family of viruses that cause mild to moderate upper respiratory tract infections, such as the flu. Many people are infected with this virus, at least once in their lives.
However, some types of corona virus can also cause more serious diseases, such as:
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV).
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
SARS, which appeared in November 2002 in China, spread to several other countries. Starting from Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Russia, to the United States. The SARS epidemic that lasted until mid -2003 has infected 8,098 people in various countries. At least about 774 people lost their lives due to the severe respiratory tract infection.
To date, there are seven types of coronaviruses (HCoVs) that have been identified, namely:
- SARS-COV (which causes acute respiratory syndrome).
- MERS-COV (Middle East respiratory syndrome).
- COVID-19 or also known as Novel Coronavirus (caused an outbreak of pneumonia in Wuhan, China in December 2019 and spread to other countries from January 2020. Indonesia itself announced the presence of covid 19 cases from March 2020).
|Causes of Coronavirus Infection
Coronavirus infection is caused by the coronavirus itself. Most corona viruses spread like other viruses in general, through:
- Splashes of the sufferer's saliva (coughing and sneezing).
- Touching the hands or face of an infected person.
- Touching the eyes, nose, or mouth after holding an item exposed to saliva splashes of a corona virus sufferer.
- Stool or feces (rare)
Symptoms of Coronavirus Infection
Corona virus can cause a variety of symptoms in sufferers. The symptoms that appear depend on the type of virus that is invading and how serious the infection is. Here are some early characteristics of the corona:
- A runny nose.
- Sore throat.
- Feeling unwell.
- Loss of sense of taste and smell.
It needs to be emphasized, some corona viruses can cause severe symptoms. The infection can turn into bronchitis and pneumonia (caused by COVID-19), which results in symptoms such as:
- The fever may be quite high if the sufferer has pneumonia.
- Cough with mucus.
- Shortness of breath.
- Chest pain or tightness when breathing and coughing.
The infection can get worse when it attacks certain groups of individuals. For example, people with heart or lung disease, people with weakened immune systems, infants, and the elderly.
Some people with COVID-19 also experience symptoms that are actually mild. So, always be alert if you experience unusual symptoms in the body.
|Virus Prevention and Increase Immune System
Coronavirus can be prevented and increase immune system booster with THE TOLE's acupuncture Immune System Booster treatment and Immune System Booster herbal medicine. For the recovery time, it's all depend on how long and how severe the problem is. You can also order our Immune System Booster herbs medicine through this site Immune System Booster and we will courier the Immune System Booster herbs medicine to you.