Cluster headache occurs in a sudden and severe. It usually attacks after 2 or 3 hours you wake up from sleep. The pain occurs on the one side of your head. The pain can be described as steady, burning and penetrating.
The pain occurs only around, in, and behind one eye. It not changes. It may spread to the forehead, cheek, nose, temple, or the upper gum of the affected side. The pain may getting worse quickly and reached peak levels within 5 to 10 minutes. The strongest pain may take place until 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Beside eye, nose also affected. The visible symptoms are such as:
• Excessive of tearing.
• The eye always looks red.
• There are swellings around or under the eye. Both eyes can be affected.
• Face looks red and flushed.
• Suffer from runny nose or one-sided stuffy nose.
• Always looking restlessness.
• Face looks pallor and sweaty.
• Pupil size reducing.
• Eyelid droops.