Complex regional pain syndrome-
Complex regional pain also known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome — is an uncommon, chronic condition that usually affects your arm or leg. Rarely, the disease can affect other parts of your body. You may experience intense burning or aching pain along with swelling, skin discoloration, altered temperature, abnormal sweating and hypersensitivity in the affected area.
|Complex regional pain signs and symptoms: - Research by THE TOLE's Complex Regiona Pain Treatment Cure Medical Centre
Complex Regional Pain occurs in two types, with similar signs and symptoms but different causes:
- Type I. also known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome, this type occurs after an illness or injury that didn't directly damage the nerves in your affected limb.
- Type II. Once referred to as causalgia, this type follows a distinct nerve injury. Signs and symptoms of both types of Complex Regional Pain vary in severity and duration.
The main symptom of Complex Regional Paini s intense pain, often described as "burning." Additional signs and symptoms include:
- Skin sensitivity.
- Changes in skin temperature, color and texture. At times your skin may be sweaty; at other times it may be cold. Skin color can range from white and mottled to red or blue. Skin may become tender, thin or shiny in the affected area.
- Changes in hair and nail growth.
- Joint stiffness, swelling and damage.
- Muscle spasms, weakness and loss (atrophy).
- Decreased ability to move the affected body part.
|Thetole's Medication Way of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Herbal Herbs Medicine Treatment Cure and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Neuro Acupuncture and Treatment Cure
Way of Complex regional pain treatment cure:
THETOLE's Neuro Acupuncture complex regional pain treatment cure and complex regional pain herbal medicine treatment cure have been very effective for this Complex regional pain problem.
It is working on the regenerating of the total immune system.