|What is Anxiety?|
An extraordinary acute panic, which is accompanied by physiological symptoms. Panic attacks may occur at any disease or a state of anxiety, usually a response or reaction to state something that is related to the main characteristics of the disease. For example, people who are afraid of snakes will feel panic when confronted with snakes. However, this panic is different from the spontaneous panic and without the originator, as occurs in individuals who have problems or panic disease.
|What are the Anxiety Causes?|
Among the causes of depression are as follows:
- Chronic family problems that cause family members feel depressed, isolated and lack of love.
- Marital conflicts such as cheating husbands or tragedy that lead to divorce.
- Genetic or hereditary factors where there is a family member who has experienced a mental health problem.
- Lose something or someone beloved that makes the patient always remember or imagined all the time. Often, these disappearances occur unexpectedly like death.
- Drastic changes in environmental conditions and very different from the previous way of life of the patient. Especially when the changes take place without the support of a family member or a close friend.
- This problem often occurs among university students studying abroad who have a very significant differences in climate, food, language, religion and culture.
- Extreme feelings of inferiority within the patient so that they do not have confidence to do something. They feel that what they do is not as good as others and will certainly fail.
- The problem is too much to bear and completed also can cause a person to fall into depression such as the deepening financial problems causing bankrupt or insolvent.
|Symptoms of Anxiety|
Anxiety or panic attacks are common and customary for most women. Panic disease usually occurs in late adolescence and in early adulthood. The anxiety symptoms are such as:
- Shortness of breath.
- Chest pain.
- Out of breath.
- Fear of becoming insane or missing escorts.
- Feeling unreal or strange.
- Head spinning sense or lost consciousness.
- Nausea, abdominal pain or diarrhea.
- Palpitations (rapid and strong heart beat)
- Reddish or pale face.
- Shaking or surprised.
- Trembling or shivering.
|The Tole’s Way of Medication – Anxiety Herbal Herbs Medicine and Anxiety Acupuncture Treatment|
Anxiety Treatment: Anxiety can be treated with THE TOLE’s acupuncture treatment and anxiety herbal medicine. For the recovery time, it’s all depend on how long and how severe the problem is. You can also order our Anxiety herbs medicine through the net and we will courier the Anxiety herbs medicine to you.
|Please feel free to contact or email us for further details on our Anxiety herbs or Anxiety acupuncture herbal treatment at:|
THE TOLE ACUPUNCTURE – HERBAL MEDICAL CENTRE SDN BHD.
Tel No : 603-21418370 / 603-21451671
Operating Hours :